§1 General provisions.
1. The online store available at www.angell.pl is run by Future Media Polska Polska Sp. z o.o. SK, address: ulica Powstańców Śląskich 52D, 53-333 Wrocław, NIP 8992836058, REGON 368990061, KRS: 0000709165.
2. These Regulations are addressed both to consumers and to entrepreneurs using the Online Store.
WORKING DAY - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
REGISTRATION FORM - a form available in the Online Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
ORDER FORM - an interactive form available in the Online Store, that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the electronic cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
CLIENT - any entity that has concluded or intends to conclude a Sale Agreement with the Seller.
ACCOUNT - an individual name and password together provided by the Service Recipient, constituting a set of products and data provided by the Service Recipient and information about Orders placed by it in the Online Store.
PRODUCT - a movable item available in the Online Store being the subject of the Agreement Sales between the customer and the seller.
ONLINE STORE - the Service Provider's online store available at: www.angell.pl
SPRZEDAWCA / USŁUGODAWCA - Future Media Polska Sp. z o.o. SK, address: ulica Powstańców Śląskich 52D, 53-333 Wrocław, NIP: 8992836058, REGON 368990061, electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES AGREEMENT - a Product sales contract concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
ELECTRONIC SERVICE - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Online Store.
SERVICE USER - any entity that uses or intends to use the Electronic Service.
ACT ON CONSUMER RIGHTS, ACT - the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended)
ORDER - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
§3 Electronic services in the Online Store.
1. The following Electronic Services are available in the Online Store: Account, Form, Orders, Newsletter.
2. Account - using the Account is possible after completing the steps by the Client - (1) completing the Registration Form, (2) clicking the "Register" field. In the Registration Form, it is necessary to provide the following data of the Customer: name, surname, e-mail address and password.
The creation of an Account is also possible when placing orders - in this case the Account is created together with the Order.
3. Creating an Account is free of charge for an indefinite period.
The Service Recipient has the option, at any time and without giving a reason, to delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Service Provider, in particular via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
4. Order Form - the use of the Order Form begins with the Customer adding the first Product to the electronic basket in the Online Store. Placing an Order takes place after the Customer completes two consecutive steps - (1) after completing the Order Form and (2) clicking on the Online Store website after completing the Order Form "Confirm Purchase" - it is possible to modify the entered data by yourself (in this case customer
should be guided by displayed messages and information available on the Online Store website). In the Order Form, it is necessary for the Customer to provide the following data about the Customer: name and surname / company name, address (street, house / flat number, post code, city, country), e-mail address, contact telephone number and data regarding the Sale Agreement: Product (s), amount of Product (s), place and method of delivery of the Product (s), method of payment. In the case of Customers who are not consumers, it is also necessary to provide the company name and tax identification number.
5. The Electronic Order Form Service is provided free of charge and is of a one-off nature and terminates when the Order is placed via it or when the Ordering Party ceases to place the Order through it.
6. The Customer is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the law and morality, with respect for the personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider and third parties. The recipient is obliged to enter data consistent with the actual state. The recipient is prohibited from providing unlawful content.
7. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider and other complaints related to the operation of the Online Store (excluding product complaints procedures) may be submitted by the Service in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. It is recommended that the Customer provide in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity; (2) the Customer's request; and (3) contact details of the complainant - this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider. The requirements set out in the preceding sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints filed without the recommended description of the complaint.
9. The response to the complaint by the Service Provider shall take place immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
§4 Execution of a sales contract.
1. Conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer first placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store.
2. The Product price shown on the Online Store website is given in Polish złoty and includes taxes. The total price including taxes of the Product being the subject of the Order, as well as delivery costs (including transport, delivery and postal charges) and other costs, and if it is impossible to determine the amount of these fees - about the obligation to pay, the Customer is informed on the Online Store pages when placing an Order, including when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
3. Procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement in the Online Store using the Order Form:
I. Conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order in the Online Store.
II. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order shall be made by sending by the Seller an e-mail address provided at the time of placing the Order e-mail address, which contains at least the Seller's statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
III. Consolidation, security and access to the content of the Sales Contract concluded by the Customer is effected by (1) providing these Regulations on the Online Store's website and (2) sending the e-mail message referred to earlier to the Customer. The content of the Sales Agreement is additionally recorded and secured in the IT system of the Seller's Online Store.
§5 Payment methods and terms.
1. The Seller provides the Customer with the following methods of payment under the Sales Agreement:
I. Payment by a traditional transfer to the account indicated by the online store.
Alior Bank, account number: 67 2490 0005 0000 4600 8592 7446.
II. Electronic payments and card payments via the www.payu.pl website
III.Payments via PayPal.
IV. Cash on delivery.
2. Payment deadline:
I. If the Customer selects by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 Business Days from the date of the Sale Agreement.
* Transaction details such as the type of credit card, its number, expiration date, CVV number (three-digit code on the back of the credit card) are entered on a secure website encrypted via an SSL connection.
§6 Costs, methods and date of delivery.
1. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The delivery costs of the Product (including transport, delivery and postal fees) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store website in the "Delivery and payment" tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
2. The Seller provides the Customer with the following methods of delivery of the Product:
- courier service,
- courier pickup.
3. The date of delivery of the Product to the Customer is up to 2-7 Working Days in Poland, up to 14 business days of Europe and up to 21 Business Days outside Europe, unless a shorter deadline is given in the description of the Product or when placing an order. In the case of Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date, which, however, cannot exceed the indicated dates. The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
I. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or by credit card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account or settlement account.
II. If the Customer chooses the payment method in cash on delivery - from the day of concluding the Sale Agreement
4. Shipping costs:
I. In Poland, when the cost of the ordered goods does not exceed PLN 350 gross - PLN 12.40 (via courier DPD)
§7 Product complaint.
The basis for the return of the product or complaint is to provide us with a printed and completed return form and a document confirming the purchase.
1. The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer, if the sold Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are defined by generally applicable civil law, in particular those set out in the Civil Code.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects.
3. The complaint may be submitted by the Customer via email to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: REKLAMACJE ANGELL ul. Umińskiego 11a / 12 61-517 Poznań
4. It is recommended that the Customer provide in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) request a way to bring the Product into compliance with the Sales Agreement or withdraw from the Sales Agreement; and (3) providing the contact details of the complainant - this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements set out in the preceding sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints filed without the recommended description of the complaint.
5. The Seller will address the Customer's complaint promptly, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Lack of the Seller's attitude in the above-mentioned period means that the Seller has considered the complaint justified.
§8 Out-of-court complaint handling and redress.
1. The client may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In order to take advantage of the possibility of amicable settlement of disputes regarding purchases through our website www.angell.pl, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 524/2013 of 21 May 2013.
on the online system of consumer dispute resolution and amendments to the Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC (ODR regulation in consumer disputes) - The consumer may submit his complaint via, for example, the EU ODR online platform, available under address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ "or through mediation (detailed information on the possibility of the Buyer being a Consumer from out-of-court complaint and redress mechanisms and access rules for these procedures are available https: / /uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595, as well as at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
2. The European ODR platform is designed to facilitate independent, impartial, transparent, effective, quick and fair out-of-court resolution of disputes between consumers and businesses over the contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts or contracts for the provision of services concluded between consumers living in the European Union and entrepreneurs based in the European Union.
3. The use of available out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress is possible after the complaint procedure is completed and is voluntary - both parties must agree to the proceedings. The Seller agrees to the use of out-of-court dispute resolution with Consumers.
§9 The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement.
A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring costs, with the exception of delivery costs. To comply with the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The withdrawal form template is included in the “Returns” tab on the angell.pl website. The period for withdrawing from the contract begins: for the contract whereby the Seller issues the Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership (eg Sales Agreement) - from taking the Product into possession by the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract that: (1) includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from the possession of the last Product, batch or part, or (2) consist of regular delivery of Products for a limited period of time - from acquisition of the first from Products; for other contracts - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered canceled.
The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, return all payments made to him, including the delivery of the Product (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method, chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Store). The seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as the consumer used, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not entail any costs for him. If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until receipt of the Product or delivery by the consumer of proof of his return, depending on which event occurs first.
The consumer is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the day on which he withdrawn from the contract, return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to the person authorized by the Seller for pickup, unless the Seller suggested that he will pick up the Product himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Product before its expiry. The consumer may return the product to the following address: ANGELL ul. Nad Wierzbakiem 12/2 60-612 Poznań.
The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
Possible costs related to the consumer's withdrawal from the contract that the consumer is obliged to incur:
If the consumer has chosen the method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Store, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Seller.
The consumer bears direct costs of returning the Product.
§10 Provisions regarding entrepreneurs.
This section of the Regulations and the provisions contained herein apply only to Clients and Service Users who are not consumers.
The Seller has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement concluded with the Customer who is not a consumer, within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case, may take place without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer who is not a consumer in relation to the Seller.
In the case of customers who are not consumers, the Seller has the right to limit the available payment methods, including requiring prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the payment method chosen by the Customer and the fact of concluding the Sales Agreement.
Upon the release of the Product by the Seller, the carrier shall pass to the Customer who is not a consumer the benefits and burdens associated with the Product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss, loss or damage to the Product arising from its acceptance for transport until it is delivered to the Customer and for delay in transporting the shipment.
In the event of sending the Product to the Customer via a carrier, the Customer who is not a consumer is obliged to inspect the parcel in time and in the manner accepted for such shipments. If he determines that during the transport there was a loss or damage to the Product, he is obliged to perform all actions necessary to determine the liability of the carrier.
According to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller's liability under the warranty for the Product towards the Customer who is not a consumer is excluded.
In the case of Customers who are not consumers, the Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services with immediate effect and without indicating reasons by sending a relevant statement to the Service Recipient.
Liability of the Service Provider / Seller in relation to the Service Recipient / Customer who is not a consumer, regardless of its legal basis, is limited - both as part of a single claim, as well as for all claims in total - up to the price paid and delivery costs under the Sales Agreement, however, not more than up to one thousand zlotys. The Service Provider / Seller is liable towards the Service Recipient / Customer who is not a consumer only for typical damage predictable at the time the contract is concluded and is not liable for lost profits in relation to the Service Recipient / Customer who is not a consumer.
Any disputes arising between the Seller / Service Provider and the Client / Service User who is not a consumer shall be subject to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller / Service Provider.
§11 Protection of personal data.
The administrator of the personal data of the Buyers is: Future Media Polska Sp. z o.o. SK address: ul. Powstańców Śląskich 52D, 53-333 Wrocław, NIP 8992836058, REGON 368990061, KRS: 0000709165, e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002, item 926, as amended) in a way that prevents access to third parties .
3. Personal data are processed at www.angell.pl in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and art. 16-22 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services electronically, for purposes related to commercial and service activities.
4. By creating a user account or by placing a one-time order, the Buyer agrees to place his personal data in the database and to process it for the purpose of implementing the Product sales contract. Providing personal data by the Buyer is voluntary, but the lack of consent for their processing prevents the completion of the order.
5. The personal data of the Buyers may be transferred to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law and, in the event of failure to pay the amount due to Angell, entities conducting on its behalf proceedings related to the recovery of debts.
6. If the Buyer gives additional consent, his personal data will be processed by www.angell.pl in order to inform about new goods, promotions and services.
7. Buyers have the right to inspect their personal data at any time, correct them and request their removal.
§12 Final provisions.
1. Agreements concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3.In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, it may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.